In order to provide you with the highest standard of care Dr Bellemore is required to collect personal information from you. This information covers details such as your name, address and telephone number. It is also necessary for Dr Bellemore to obtain from you information regarding your child’s general health and past medical history. Without this information Dr Bellemore is unable to plan your child’s medical treatment properly.
We value the need to protect this information and in accordance with the principles of the privacy legislation would like to advise you that:
- The information will only be used by Dr Bellemore in order to provide your child’s medical treatment.
- It will not be disclosed to those not associated with your child’s medical treatment without your consent.
- You may seek access to the information held about your child.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect this information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Our staff are trained to respect these principles at all times.
If you have any questions regarding the information we collect from you and hold in your child’s medical records, please do not hesitate to contact us.